Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Position : Content Designer
Location : San Jose or NYC
Duration : 6+ months.
Candidates must be local to either of these
• Strategize and write content for web and mobile (interaction flows, emails, education,
• Write brilliantly for a variety of scenarios – from micro-content and UI labels to longer-form
marketing pieces – in US English
• Synthesize global product requirements into a clear, compelling story that brings your
supported product to life
• Ideate globally but solve problems locally – for instance, can you anticipate how the words
you’re about to write will change the user interface once translated?
• Understand the global content lifecycle (translation, adaptation, and other systems), and
partner with the teams that manage it to deliver amazing customer experiences
• Work well in Agile/Lean UX, remote, and cross-functional environments
• Execute project work quickly and efficiently – ours is a culture that prides getting stuff done
as well as being creatively brilliant
• Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous
improvement that shows real business results
• Present and defend your work not just within your Lean UX team, but also to engineers,
product owners, and other organizations. We’ll also expect you to become proficient in the PayPal product-development lifecycle and related processes.
• Excellent, highly creative communication and critical-thinking skills
• At least 5 years of professional writing experience, with 3 years writing web and mobile
• Ability to conceptualize and write effectively with minimal direction
• Ability to collaborate effectively in cross-functional design and product teams
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in B2B or B2C e-commerce, financial services, payments, or retail industries
• Experience in Agile or Lean UX environment preferred
• Experience writing for non-profits a plus
• Experience with branding and writing both marketing and interaction content a plus
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, HCI, or related field
Candidates can be selected in either San Jose (South Campus) or NYC. If the candidate wants to relocate, they can at their own expense but would need to be in place by the start of the assignment.
7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,
Mason, OH 45040