Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Position :User Experience Designer:
Location : NYC or San Jose.
duration : 6+ months.
Candidates must be local to either of these
• Play a leading role in the delivery of outstanding experiences and results, working
collaboratively within a cross-disciplinary team that includes UX, visual design, and content.
• Leverage your talent for UX and Design Thinking to contribute to holistic
experiences that solve for user needs and business goals
• Play a central role in the execution of customer inquiries for a product or
experience, helping to conduct sessions, analyze feedback, and identify needs and insights to inform or evolve PayPal experience.
• Drive design discussions and collaborative sessions with teams and
stakeholders, helping generate concepts and inspire peers and teams.
• Deliver high fidelity schematics, workflows, interaction storyboards, and
design deliverables that guide creative, content, and development efforts.
• Confidently present design decisions to teams and stakeholders, articulating
and rationalizing needs against user insights and business goals.
• Assist in the planning and estimating of design activities, participating in
broader workstream coordination and expectation setting.
• 5+ years experience working in a dynamic UX practice (preferably agency or
• Robust knowledge of Mobile, Tablet, and Desktop design constraints and
nuances. Direct experience designing for all platforms preferred.
• Experience defining and delivering multi-faceted, service driven experiences
across one or many products.
• Direct experience with user research, including using insights to divine user
needs and inform experience capability priorities.
• Experience creating and using archetypes, profiles, personas, scenarios, or
other user centered design artifacts.
• Working knowledge of technology mediums, including a combination of Web
2.0, CSS3, HTML5, Obj C, etc., including an awareness of the relative strengths and weaknesses of each.
• Awareness of adaptive and responsive techniques (preferably hands-on)
• Proven ability to work hand in hand with development teams to deliver the
best design solutions based on technology and timeline constraints.
• Strong verbal and writing skills, with the ability to communicate the value of
UX to product, business, and technology leaders.
• Deep experience with broad range of UX design and implementation tools
(Visio, Omnigraffle, Adobe CS, Invision, Axure, etc.)
• Experience designing with non-profits a plus
• Master’s Degree in Human Factors Engineering, HCI, or equivalent
7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,
Mason, OH 45040