Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
- Creates and modifies computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Programmer Skills And Qualifications:
- General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
- Required experience for a Senior PA is 4-5 years of experience.
- Should have familiarity with frameworks such as Django, AngularJS Familiarity with databases such as Postresql.
- Should have familiarity with Agile/Scrum Proven web page and UI design.
Database Platforms: postgresql 2 - 4 Years
Python programming skills.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Thanks & Regards
Desk: 609.662.1279 *314