Hire IT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
• They have 3 different architecture frameworks for their various Windows Embedded devices.
• They want to develop a uniform architecture which will become the base of all future Windows Embedded devices.
• The architecture will be based on Windows .NET framework.
• The focus is on architecting a framework for the entire data pipeline & data management from data capture (image capture which is done on a add on h/w board and pulled into the Windows device over PCI) , data process (image processing done on images such as noise correction), data storage (image storage after processing), data rendering on Windows UI (image rendering on the UI)
• Additionally there is patient information/clinical records all stored on the device currently in data bases. There is integration with EHR/EMR. Again data integration.
• All technologies are Microsoft (SQL etc), .NET. Most codes are in C# & they don’t intend to change it. The add on PCI card h/w board runs an RTOS but that’s not in scope right now.
• Drive the formation of a data portfolio and road map to support business vision for Retina and Glaucoma Business Sectors.
• Realize business vision through technology selection, conception, evaluation and implementation of robust and adaptive data architecture for the entire product portfolio from Retina and Glaucoma Business Sectors.
• Establish strategies to manage clinical, demographic and exam data captured, created and collected by entire product portfolio throughout the entire data lifecycle.
• Define value-driven data governance for the data assets from the entire product portfolio
• Define security management to ensure privacy and confidentiality, in compliance with HIPAA regulations, preventing unauthorized and inappropriate data access.
• Define database operations management from creation and acquisition through archival and purge for local and distributed environments.
• Define data quality management to measure, assess, improve and ensure fitness of data for use.
• Define conversion and migration methods to handle legacy data across product portfolio.
• Define analytics platform strategy to add business value from existing and future product portfolio data.
• Support multiple product development teams during the development lifecycle.
• Define value-driven data models, standards and conventions.
• Lead data architecture feasibility activities during early development phase.
• Drive consistency with architecture, compression and security policies through design, implementation and deployment across teams.
• Drive adoption of data management best practices, such as automated testing.
• Define technical competency matrix for the software department to support business needs in data management.
• Define education and training to implement technical competency matrix in data management.
Key Technical Skill
• .Net, C#, WCF, Databases, Big data,
• Expert level on all phases of data modeling, from conceptualization to database optimization is required.
• Strong experience with data modeling tools such as CA Erwin, ER/Studio or Enterprise Architect is required.
• Expert level on RDBMS databases such as SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL is required.
• Expert level with SQL scripting is required.
• Expert level with data security is required.
• Strong experience with database administration and performance tuning is required.
• Strong experience with service oriented architecture is required.
• Strong experience with Microsoft technology stack including C#, .NET, WCF is required.
• Experience with Cloud services such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud is highly desired.
• Experience with Big Data and NoSQL solutions such as Hadoop and MongoDB is highly desired.
• Experience with ETL technology is highly desired.
• Experience with large data sets and data compression algorithms is highly desired.
• Experience with aspects of personal medical records such as HIPAA, DICOM and EMR is highly desired.
• Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or related engineering discipline.
• Over 10 years professional experience in software development, with a minimum of 3 years as a data architect.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to analyze current state, conceive desired state and define plan to close gaps from current to desired state.
• Ability to translate business vision into technical recommendations.
• Technically sound with the ability to lead proof of concept activities Strong ability to influence teams on technical decisions, being able to balance value creation vs. control. Articulate, enthusiastic and persuasive.
• Strong experience with the entire lifecycle management, including but not limited to:
• Creation and evolution of data roadmap.
• Product development, through architecture, design, implementation, verification, and validation phases.
• Operations, Security and Data Quality management
Experience Level : 10+ years