HireIT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
Sr. Business Analyst-3
Location: Trenton, NJ
Interview: In-person only.
Duration: to 9/30/2016 +
Years of relevant experience: 9 plus years.
Senior BA with strong experience with the full software development life cycle, including testing, training, documentation and requirements gathering.
EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION both Verbal and Written is MANDATORY.
IIBA-certified is also Mandatory
The Judiciary is looking for an Outstanding Senior Business Analyst with strengths in Software Development, testing, training, documentation and requirements gathering. Focus will be in testing, training and documentation. Requirements gathering will be needed as the project moves into defining enhancements needed.
NOTE: There will be some travel throughout the State of New Jersey required. Contractor will need to have a vehicle. Travel is NOT reimbursable by the State of NJ.
The BA must have the following skills:
• Strong business analysis skills.
• Outstanding communication skills including presentations to groups and requirements documentation.
• Experience with the full software development lifecycle.
• Experience with testing, documentation, training and support.
• Experience with requirements gathering and documentation.
• Experience with UI Design.
• Experience creating storyboards, wireframes and mockups.
The Business Analyst is responsible for the set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals including:
• Identification and analysis of potential source systems.
• Conducting gap analysis of existing management systems to propose replacement systems.
• Assisting with identification and documentation of business requirements.
• Defining application requirements.
• Creating data definitions and business rules for multiple systems.
• Scheduling and leading JAD sessions.
Years of Relevant Experience: 7 plus years
Preferred Education: 4 year college degree or equivalent and IIBA-certified Business Analyst.
1.This position REQUIRES an In Person Interview for first round. Do you accept this requirement?
2. In what City and State does the candidate live?