Boson Solutions Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
· Microsoft: Skype for Buisness, LYNC 2013, LYNC 2010, OCS R2 and OCS 2007 RTM : All Roles, Dial plan and Gateways. VOIP
testing, traffic and QOS measurements, End Point Configuration, MCIPT MCTS certified. MS V-TSP
· Northern Telecom: DMS 1, DMS 100, SL1/SL1 XT/SL 1 XL: Installation and Maintenance, programming, CTI, CCR, NARS, BARS,
ACD, adds, upgrades, changes, System Admin.
· Meridian 1: Northern Telecom certified. Option 21, 51, 61, 71-81C, CS1000. Installation and Maintenance, programming
upgrades, moves, adds and changes, ACD, System Admin, NARS, BARS. LCR.
· Norstar: Installation and programming. Adds, moves and changes.
· Lucent/Avaya: G3 and GI, CS 1000, 8700, 8300, Definity, SES, AES. Adds, moves and changes. Maintenance and
configuration. System updates and programming. Traffic analysis and call routing. Certified
· Seimens and Rohm: 9271/9006/9200/Access/IMX. Maintenance and installation, adds, moves and changes. ACD and CCR.
· Meridian Max: Installation and Maintenance, ACD configuration, System Admin.
· Mitel: Installation and Maintenance, Mitel ACD, Programming, System Admin. Call routing, certified
· Cisco Call Manager 3.x-9.x: Routes, Dial Plans, Configuration, Voice Paths, Adds, Moves, Changes, PRI,
· NEC: 2400 IPX, 2400 IPS, Routes, Trunk Groups, MAC, MAT, ACD, Dial Plans, Routes, certified
· Intertel: All PBX’s and Key Systems
· Telco: Residential, line construction, key systems, splicing and repair.
· Dialogic: All configuration and Stage for OCS and UC
· Audio Codes: All Configurations
· Sonus: All Gateways and Configurations
· Sagomia- All gateways and Configurations
· Quintum: All Configurations
· Net: All Configurations
· Cisco: SIP to TDM, dial rules, routes and voice gateway
· Nortel Meridian and Meridian Max: Configuration, changes, plan and monitor
· Mitel: Configuration, changes, and system plan.
· Telecorp: support software application
· Avaya and Lucent: Configuration, changes, and system vectoring plan.
· Teloquent: Design and Manage installation and sales cycle
· LYNC Response Groups
Voice mail and AVR Systems
· Microsoft Exchange UM 2007, 2010, 2013,: Dial Plans, Server Configuration, Install, out calling, Deploy, Gateway
· Speech Server: Deploy, Design and Roll out, Connect to PBX or PSTN.
· Meridian Mail: Maintenance, Admin., adds, deletions, time of day schedules, Building and routing attendants, Voice mail
security, thru dialing and paging, Building announcement services.
· Octell Voice mail: Admin., adds, deletions and changes. Time of day routing, Attendant structure.
· Rohm Phone mail: Admin., adds, deletions and changes, Time of day routing, Attendant structure.
· Voicetek AVR: Installation and maintenance of the automated voice response unit, monitoring ports and traffic.
· Lucent Definity, Intuity Audix Voice Mail: System Admin. Adds, deletions and changes. Time of day routing, Attendant
· Brite AVR: Maintenance and port monitoring of the Brite automates voice response unit.
· Active Voice: changes, routing, time of day, attendant features, voice processing, and telephony
· VMX Voice mail: changes, routing, time of day, attendant features and voice processing.
· Cisco Call Express: Changes, Adds, time of day, call routing
· Nortel Call Pilot: MAC, Time of Day, Port Configuration, routing.
· MS: LYNC2013, Lync 2010, OCS R2 OCS 2007: Design, AD, Exchange 2003, 2007, UM, Deploy, Troubleshoot
· IBM 3299: Mux to Modtap interfacing, terminal set up, testing and trouble-shooting.
· VM ware and Hyper V: Deploy, trouble shoot and monitor.
· LAN: Token ring and Ethernet, including Synoptics Hub to Modtap interfacing, fiber connections, P.C. Set up and
trouble-shooting. Maintenance of Cisco routers.
· TSO & AS400: IBM 3174 control unit to Modtap interfacing, terminal set up, testing and troubleshooting.
· TSB HUB: Trouble shoot, diagnose and run reports
· Windows Server: All roles
· Operating Systems: System V and UNIX, Microsoft Windows
· Languages: WSH, XML, HTML Perl,
· Telephony: PBX, Call Routing, IVR, VoIP, Sip
· Protocols: TCP/IP, L2TP/PPTP, IPSec, SLIP/PPP, HTTP, SMTP, LDAP, 802.11a/b/g
· Networking: OSI Model, Routing, DNS, NIS/NIS+, Firewall, Active Directory, IDS, Cisco IOS