Malektron Solutions Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
a. Software Quality Assurance process-consultant, formally trained on CMMI v1.3 framework from an industry recognized firm (e.g., QAI), preferably development and services models.
b. Hands-on experience on implementation of CMMI v1.3 framework in the areas of ‘gap assessment’, ‘process definition’, ‘process training’, and ‘implementation assessment’.
c. Past experience in successfully executing CMMI based process consultancy assignment for major client, at least for Maturity Level 3 and preferably for Maturity Level 5 as well. Should have worked on:
- Gap assessment of customer’s as-is Quality Management System (QMS) v/s CMMI, and designing roadmap for enhancing the QMS
- Enhancing customer’s QMS (policies, processes, template, guidelines); should have knowledge of ETVX and use the same for enhancing / documenting the processes
- Creating process training material, and imparting training on the CMMI v1.3 framework and enhanced QMS to customer team
- Driving process implementation along with customer’s Quality Assurance / Process team
- Conducting independent ‘implementation’ assessment of the enhanced QMS, and understanding of challenges faced by the delivery teams that needs to be factored back in the QMS
- As needed, co-ordinating with external CMMI consulting firm engaged by the customer for CMMI assessment and working along with the same for designing final assessment roadmap and ATMs
d. Client facing skills, and hence very good communication and collaboration skills (written, spoken).
e. (Preferred not mandatory) Good knowledge in implementation of High Maturity practices is also preferred; hence must be able to understand the statistical concepts involved