VDart Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Interview Mode: All Skype Round
Data Governance Policies, Critical Data Element (CDE) identification, Business Glossary, Data Dictionary, Data Lineage, and Data Quality Rules
• 8+ Years of (relevant) work experience working on data governance/ data quality (rules or issues)
• Identify Critical Data Elements (CDEs) for the projects in scope, perform initial analysis and partner with Information Management and client side stakeholders to define and capture lineage, business rules and transformation logic
• Creating data quality rules that help build strong controls around data flow between systems to ensure data integrity is maintained and good for intended use
• Responsible for implementing, maintaining and leading data governance initiatives
• Prepare and publish DQ dashboards for the CDO’ office and lay out strategy to close the gaps between target and as is DQ metrics
• Providing analytical and strategic support for the creation of data dictionaries, use cases, data lineage flows, presentations and other documentation
• Background in one of the following: Finance, Economics, Data Science
• Strong technical and analytical skills, as well as hands-on experience with enterprise data management platforms.
• Experience with varied database types and environments, including Oracle, MySQL, Hadoop (Desired not mandatory)
• 5+ years of experience in Informatica. Exposure to IDQ as added advantage (Desired not mandatory)
• Proficiency in with data modeling, relational databases & writing complex SQL queries (Desired not mandatory)
• Working knowledge of business intelligence tools.
• Strong interpersonal skills are needed to gain cooperation from various stakeholders.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills to transmit ideas to other parties across teams/geography.
• Demonstrable ability to work on large cross-functional teams.
• Strong ability to organize, prioritize & dive to details.
• Self-motivated individual to perform exploratory research and analysis and brings adequate thought leadership to the process/project.