ENTMATRIX is a staffing and recruiting company.
No OPT's Please
• Work with internal and external team members to identify potential data anomalies.
• Develop reports to audit and monitor data remediations performed by the Partner Data Management group. If remediation issues arise, work with other team members to resolve.
• Provide data quality assurance through routine check-ups of pre-existing data fixes and audit reports.
• Formulate remediation steps needed to correct data issues.
• Maintain and perform quality checks on remediation documentation.
• Perform quality assurance checks on data remediations performed by other team members.
• Develop and support enhancements to the Data Remediation software tool to ensure data quality and integrity.
• Develop and support Control and Audit Reports to ensure data validity.
• Perform quality assurance checks on development of the Data Remediation software tool completed by other team members.
• Perform quality assurance on the development of Control and Audit Reports completed by other team members.
• Suggest enhancements to the Data Remediation Software tool and processes.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
• 2+ years of experience in a high-volume subscription-based or data-intensive business.
• Data Analyst background.
• Strong PL-SQL and T-SQL skills are required. PERL / Shell skills are a plus.
• High comfort level with database systems and analytical tools such as Oracle, Teradata and SQL Server.
• Must have strong Data Analysis and / or Data Quality skills.
• Strong knowledge of Excel and Visio.
• Strong data analysis and / or data quality skills.
• SAS analytics or similar skills are a plus but not required.
• Must be methodical, detail-oriented, well organized and results driven.
• Strong communication skills and ability to interact appropriately with business users and technical staff.
• Be decisive and show initiative in problem-solving.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and follow up on unfinished business.
• Must be able to work independently, as well as a member of a team, in a rapidly changing business environment.
• The candidate must be able to provide constructive feedback to other team members when performing quality assurance checks.