Precision Technologies Corp is a staffing and recruiting company.
A Google Apps Project Manager is responsible for managing the deployment process of Google Apps throughout the entire Google Apps deployment phase. The project manager will coordinate with the Change Manager and Deployment Engineer to come up with a project plan for deploying Google Apps for a large organization. The project manager, along with the deployment engineer they are working with, will be responsible for managing migrations, user provisions and any type of necessary set up for Google Apps. The project manager should be located in the United States, and have experience with rolling out a minimum of 100 sites.
• Has project management experience (preferably a large Google Apps project)
• Has worked with Google Apps/Google for Work
• Has managed a Google Apps deployment project
• Has good communication skills, especially with non-technical folks
• Has managed a project for a company with more than 10,000 employees.