Hire IT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
Consultants must be available for an in-person interview following a successful phone interview.
· Provide technical services to include: systems design, planning, hardware/software installation, operations, maintenance, and upgrades to UNIX/Linux systems and infrastructure components.
· Provide enterprise-wide UNIX/Linux System infrastructure support for complex system and interconnected technologies that require day-to-day support and administration in order to maintain optimum performance and utilization.
· Assist the UNIX/Linux Manager and Chief of Operations in providing technical expertise
At least 8 years of experience in UNIX/Linux Systems Administration in the following areas:
· Sun Solaris 10
· Systems Operating System Support,
· Server virtualization
· Enterprise Netbackup,
· Sun LDAP.
· Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x / 6.x / 7.x Systems Administration and Engineering skills working in a VMware Linux Server environment.
· UNIX/Linux Server builds, configuration, security hardening and fine tuning.
· Red HAT LDAP or Sun LDAP administration and troubleshooting.
· Shell scripting and/or Perl scripting experience.
· Senior Level IT Infrastructure knowledge related to Servers and Operating Systems,
· Networks LAN/WAN, Communications Protocols, Server Applications and Utilities, EMC storage array based SAN all of these in a Large Scale Complex Enterprise Environment.
· UNIX/Sun Solaris 10.X Systems Administration/engineering skills working with large scale complex UNIX environment.
· Veritas Cluster Server, Veritas Storage foundation and other High Availability techniques in the UNIX environment.
· Server Backups and Restores using Symantec NetBackup.
· Solaris Disk Suit or Solaris Volume Manager and ZFS.
· Oracle Exadata Linux Systems Administration skills a plus.