GBIT Inc. is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Under general direction of the designated Manager, supports business owners in identifying specific business problems and the associated application system needs and services.
• Interviews business areas for the purpose of defining business needs and priorities and assists the business owner by translating these needs into functional specifications by performing further analysis. Assumes primary responsibility for analysis and documentation of cost benefit analysis in preparation of business case for new development projects.
• Manages work plan to ensure the timely completion of functional specifications for either new systems or major enhancements.
• Develops proposals that will provide the most appropriate solutions to solve a business need.
• Analyzes and evaluates projected workflow improvements and cost reductions attributable to new or improved systems to ensure that they are achievable. Prepares or oversees the preparation of preliminary user requirements as well as documentation materials for all delivered systems. Participates in requirements inspections.
• Assists in the post-implementation analysis to review and evaluate if the requirements were fulfilled.
• Assists in the development of training programs and materials that will assist the end users and customers in better utilizing new or enhanced applications.
• Performs related duties as assigned. Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts Good interpersonal skills; effective team player Ability to write functional and technical specifications Strong decision making skills Strong customer service skills Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing Ability to prioritize work load and consistently meet deadlines Strong organizational skills; attention to detail