Precision Technologies Corp is a staffing and recruiting company.
Role Description: Software development automation, DevOps tools integration, Software testing automation, Automating Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment environments/pipelines, Collaboration tools integration with Continuous Delivery tool set.
• Assist in developing and implementing best practices for software build tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle) and Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins).
• Knowledge of SCM concepts (code lines, branching, merging, integration, versioning, etc.) – Stash, Git/Gerrit, SVN
• Experience using Unit Test tools for Java, Python
• Knowledge of Static analysis tools - SonarQube
• Familiar with modern Dev Stack tools like Git, Docker, Puppet, Chef etc
• Familiar with Test Driven Development tools such as Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium
• Experience in Test Automation frameworks and Test Automation skills
• Scripting using Python, Ruby
• J2EE applications development experience
• Have direct and demonstrated experience developing / working with APIs using Struts
• Need to have Good knowledge with DB (Oracle / Mongodb)
• Knowledge of Cloud technologies such as Amazon AWS
• Experience with Application servers (ex: WAS)
• Understanding of Linux operating systems
• Identify, analyze, coordinate, and resolve environment and infrastructure needs to ensure a smooth running application.
• Strong background in Agile Mythologies and practices
• Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to communicate at all levels
Thanks & Regards
Precision Technologies Corp.
Direct: 732-658-0351 // Phone: 732 348 5000 X 308
Email Id: email@example.com;
Yahoo Id: amitanumula Gtalk: amitanumula012