Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Position: BA with PM exp.
Location : Timonium MD
Duration : 6+ months.
Local candidates Needed
• Works with experienced Ops Risk Analyst to manage reporting obligations related to special projects
• Create/Manage action plans: gather updates, assign tasks and identify risks and issues during the impaired period. Collaborate with Credit Operations, Technology, Compliance and other stakeholders as appropriate to remediate impacted customers during impaired period.
• Provide regular reporting updates on project status
• Ensure meetings and critical decision points are clearly documented and communicated
• Work collaboratively with other project resources to meet the reporting needs of the project
• Strong analytical skill - must be able to analyze complex data, draw meaningful/accurate conclusions, and make holistic business recommendations
• Strong excel skills
• Strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Organized and detail oriented
• Engage with internal and external stakeholders to devise and execute on remediation plan, leveraging credit product experience and project/process management experience
• Ability to approach problems in a quantitative and qualitative manner, and partner with the business to understand their needs, and drive solutions specifically around Issues
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Familiarity with regulatory compliance requirements for merchants, products and customer experience preferred
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
• Manages one or more high-level, complex non-technical projects within the constraints of scope, quality, time, and cost, to deliver specified requirements.
• Projects may be strategic in nature. Responsibilities may include resource allocation and all phases of development life cycle (i.e. feasibility study, requirements, analysis, ROI, business plan, design, testing, and implementation planning).
• Regularly interacts with management. Coordinates and directs the activities of project team members. May be responsible for cross-functional teams.
Ensures all project requirements and/or objectives are documented. May obtain and manage external resources required for project completion
Creative and Solution oriented
Oversight of a required project involving regulatory compliance. Ensure proper documentation exists for performance of actions related to regulatory compliance.
1. Detail Oriented
2. Effective Communication
3. Ability to create proper audit trail of relatable information.
7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,
Mason, OH 45040