Hire IT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
Currently, there are no DES IT Oracle OBIEE/Bl Publisher/APEX development staff to develop SCUBI and non SCUBI UI reports, dashboards, performance metrics, and data marts to replace the legacy mainframe functionality that will be retired when SCUBI goes live.
In order to avoid falling behind with the SCUBI
Project schedule dictated by the Consortium, the Division of Employment Security (DES) seeks to procure one (1) contractor to fill a Oracle OBIEE/Bl Publisher/APEX developers role to support associated SCUBI Oracle applications and databases.
· Configure and administer OBI EE/Bl Publisher servers
· Setup OBIEE role, individual, and data security
· Setup database connections
· Setup OBIEE events
· Design data marts
· Design and develop OBIEE KPls, dashboards, scorecards, and Bl Publisher reports
· Unit test all development work
· Work without assistance; can provide leadership to others
· Manage highly complex work efforts.
· Document all programs
· Work with users to define report requirements
· Prepare weekly status reports
· Work with vendor and other DIT technical groups
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
· Must have advanced degree in computer science and 10 year’s experience in Oracle Technologies - Required 10 Years.
· Oracle OBIEE/BI Publisher Development - Required 5 Years.
· Oracle OBIEE KPIs, dashboards, scorecards, and BI Publisher reports - Required 5 Years.
· Oracle JDeveloper - Required 5 Years.
· Configure and administer OBIEE/BI Publisher servers - Required 5 Years.
· Setup OBIEE role, individual, and data security - Required 5 Years.
· Setup OBIEE events - Required 5 Year.
· Design data marts - Required 7 Years.
· Ability to unit test all development work - Required 10 Years.
· Ability to manage highly complex work efforts - Required 10 Years.
· Database documentation skills using CA Erwin - Required 7 Years.
· Experience developing in ORACLE APEX with the ability to integrate APEX with a security system - Required 2 Years.