HireIT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
Job Title: Sr.Oracle OBIEE/BI Developer(Programmer)
Location: Raleigh, NC
Duration: 12 Months
The State of North Carolina's Division of Employment Security (DES) seeks to procure one (1) contractor to fill a Oracle OBIEE/Bl Publisher/APEX developers role to support associated SCUBI Oracle applications and databases.
Currently, there are no DES IT Oracle OBIEE/Bl Publisher/APEX development staff to develop SCUBI and nonSCUBI
UI reports, dashboards, performance metrics, and data marts to replace the legacy mainframe
functionality that will be retired when SCUBI goes live. In order to avoid falling behind with the SCUBI
Project schedule dictated by the Consortium, the Division of Employment
Security (DES) seeks to procure one (1) contractor to fill a Oracle OBIEE/Bl Publisher/APEX developers role to
support associated SCUBI Oracle applications and databases.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
Role Type: Oracle OBI EE/Bl Publisher/APEX Developer
• Ability to configure and administer OBIEE/Bl Publisher servers
• Ability to setup OBIEE role, individual, and data security
• Ability to setup OBIEE events
• Ability to design data marts
• Ability to design and develop OBIEE KPls, dashboards, scorecards, and Bl Publisher reports
• Ability to unit test all development work
• Ability to use Oracle Jdeveloper to support work
• Ability to setup connection pools
• Ability to work without assistance; can provide leadership to others
• Ability to manage highly complex work efforts.
• Must have database documentation skills using Erwin
• This position requires an advanced degree in computer science and at least 10 years of
experience in Oracle technologies.
• Excellent writing skills to document programs
• Excellent client communication
• Strong organizational skills.
1. Configure and administer OBI EE/Bl Publisher servers
2. Setup OBIEE role, individual, and data security
3. Setup database connections
4. Setup OBIEE events
5. Design data marts
6. Design and develop OBIEE KPls, dashboards, scorecards, and Bl Publisher reports
7. Unit test all development work
8. Work without assistance; can provide leadership to others
9. Manage highly complex work efforts.
10. Document all programs
11 . Work with users to define report requirements
12. Prepare weekly status reports
13. Work with vendor and other DIT technical groups
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience:
Oracle OBIEE/BI Publisher Development Required 5 Years
Oracle OBIEE KPIs, dashboards, scorecards, and BI Publisher reports Required 5 Years
Oracle JDeveloper Required 5 Years
Configure and administer OBIEE/BI Publisher servers Required 5 Years
Setup OBIEE role, individual, and data security Required 5 Years
Setup OBIEE events Required 5 Years
Design data marts Required 7 Years
Ability to unit test all development work Required 10 Years
Ability to manage highly complex work efforts Required 10 Years
Database documentation skills using CA Erwin Required 7 Years
Must have advanced degree in computer science and 10 years experience in Oracle Technologies Required 10 Years
Experience developing in ORACLE APEX with the ability to integrate APEX with a security system Required 2 Years