GBIT Inc. is a staffing and recruiting company.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Build and manage all internal software products, including our data migration projects, asp.net websites and windows applications and nightly job processes and multiple backend systems.
• Assist in all stages of SDLC.
• Implement Agile/Scrum practices.
• Work with the business teams to design, develop, deploy and support new initiatives and functionalities.
• Work with project managers to accurately estimate the work effort on projects resulting in timely deliverables.
• Collaborate with business owners and business analysts to build well-defined requirements resulting in well-documented and intuitive systems.
• Collaborate with QA testers to create and execute strong unit and functional test plans resulting in stable, defect-free systems.
• Work with server administrators to plan for, implement and support high-performance, well-instrumented software.
• Apply security principles and implement new .NET APIs.
• Create and support data flows with SQL Server Integration Services and Data Transformation Services and data migration.
• Support the design and development of the new environment implementation based on .Net and SQL Server.
• Thorough understanding of BizTalk processes involving communications between multiple systems.
Expertise in the following technologies
• .NET Framework 4 or higher, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Entity framework, WCF, Web API restful services
• HTML, CSS, XML, JSON
• MS SQL Server including data design and stored procedures and report development
• BizTalk message processing between multiple systems
• Experience with high-volume applications
• Familiarity with CRM systems
• Experience with TFS source control and build automation