GBIT Inc. is a staffing and recruiting company.
This is an IT Change Management Lead
This position is responsible for implementing change management processes and procedures, assessing change management needs and implementing plans to guide the IT organization to a mature change process.
Persons in this role are responsible ensuring solution and infrastructure changes are introduced in a controlled yet efficient manner. Primary responsibilities include running Change Advisory Meetings, training of change coordinators and approvers on existing change policies and procedures. As part of an overall maturation of existing change processes this role will assist in the definition and documentation of new or adapted change processes and procedures. Additionally this role has responsibility for executing periodic testing of the change process to ensure compliance.
This position may be located in Valley Forge, PA; and travel may be required to perform duties.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists migration of teams to ServiceNow Change Management.
• Leads Change Advisory Board & Post Incident Review Meetings, identifying risks, and need for escalation.
• Assists implementation of Change Management Policy and Procedures for the Enterprise, supporting applications and infrastructure.
• Lead assigned Change Management initiatives working with other Change Managers to ensure goals are met
• Collaborates with stakeholders to implement Change Management procedures for new technologies or applications
• Develops and manages process for identifying and qualifying standard changes based on risk and repeatability.
• Assists in Release Management plans and advises on risks and needed modification.
• Drive efficiencies and recommendations to improve the overall IT Change Management.
COMPLIANCE AND CONTROL
• Assist in the completion of tasks and projects as they relate to IT compliance initiatives for change activities of the company.
• Supports SOX initiative through annual and quarterly documentation of IT General Control testing to ensure that it adheres with corporate and regulatory requirements.
• Works with appropriate auditors, service, delivery and relationship managers to resolve questions of approval for non-standard changes and expedited changes.
• Ensures that past recommendations have been implemented properly to correct noted deficiencies; prepare management responses and coordinate remediation activities.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree; concentration in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Accounting or equivalent Business experience desired.
• Knowledge of IT control frameworks and standards such as SOX,ISO 27001, ISO 27002, CobIT and ITIL.
General knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodologies,
• Over 5 years of experience in leading change management initiative or related roles which may include Compliance, Application Development, Quality Assurance and related process design.
• Experience documenting, implementing and adapting change management processes and procedures
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Solid teamwork and excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
• Extensive experience in IT Change Management, and IT Compliance preferably in a large multinational corporation
• At least 3 years Knowledge and experience using the ServiceNow Change Management Module
• Experience training on change processes and procedures to technical and non-technical audience
• Adept at examining requests for change, surfacing risks by understanding system and application integrations, and recognizing situations of incomplete or deficient documentation.
• Excellent skills interacting and mediating arbitrating decisions at all levels of the organization and with external customers and auditors.
• Strong presentation skills; ability to present and train others on change management procedures.
• Ability to manage escalations appropriately.