Hire IT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
Client: State of New Jersey
Position: .Net Developer
Location: Trenton, NJ
Interview: In-person only.
Duration: to 8/31/2016 +
Years of relevant experience: 5 plus years.
Interview: Round one will be in-person. Candidates will be screened on a rolling basis starting Thursday 11/19 and ending on 11/24.
The Product Specialists will be involved in the Treasury modernization efforts. This involves migrating all 140 custom application to .NET 4.5.1. Ideal candidate will have prior experience developing end to end (analysis through application delivery).
The ideal candidate will have over 5 years of design and development of new and existing systems for applications involving Visual Studio and TFS.
Analyze and design upgrades, development programs, and/or required fixes to application migrations.
Migrate applications and apply the latest functional and technical programming standards.
As part of the migration develop a migration plan.
Determine time estimates and schedule for work.
Moderate functional and process knowledge.
Coordinate work with other software developers on Application Teams.
Assist Team Lead or Test Team Lead in monitoring estimated-time-to-complete (ETC) and actuals for assigned tasks.
Work with users to ensure that migrated applications continue to meet business requirements.
Execution of all responsibilities with little direct supervision of Team Lead.
Generally aware of new developments in industry and process and has ability to apply them to work as appropriate.
Anticipate and resolve issues specific to the team.
Determine time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Identify and track issues, risks and action items.
Candidate should have the ability to work alone on the development of the upgrades and version changes to the existing application.
• Programming in .NET (C#/VB.NET - does not include ASP) Required 5 Years.
• C# v4.0 Required- 6 Months.
• ASP.NET v4.5 Required 6 Months.
• MS SQL Server 2012 and above Required 3 Years.
• Prior experience functioning as a standalone developer. Required 4 Years.
• Prior experience developing applications end to end (from analysis, programming through to implementation) Highly desired 3 Years.
• Web Services. Highly desired 1 Year.
• Tiered Architecture Highly desired 1 Year.
• MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) Highly desired 1 Year.
• Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Highly desired- 1 Year.
• VB.NET Programming experience. Highly desired- 2 Years.
• Responsive Design Experience. Nice to have 6 Months.
• IBM FileNet Image Service. Nice to have 1 Year
• Prior work with SharePoint. Nice to have 1 Year.
• HTML 5. Nice to have. 2 Years.
• CSS. Nice to have- 2 Years.
• Adobe Forms. Nice to have- 1 Year.
• SSIS. Nice to have- 1 Year.