Kollasoft is a staffing and recruiting company.
Reason for Request:
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Administrator that can assist in implementing new ServiceNow functionality while maintaining and administering the current ServiceNow instance.
· Maintain existing ServiceNow modules to support Rent-A-Center’s business and IT Service Management practices. Monitor health and usage of the application.
· Implement additional ServiceNow modules, as they are procured by Rent-A-Center.
· Define and enact standards for implementations in ServiceNow to ensure consistency and supportability of customizations.
· Perform platform upgrades and review of key update sets.
· Develop test cases for functional and regression testing, and execute them as part of any ServiceNow platform or module upgrade/change.
· Drive the improvement of our ServiceNow implementation and service offerings based on user feedback.
· Create custom workflows to support business processes.
· Perform data imports.
· Create integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration.
· Administer/maintain API and data integration processes between ServiceNow and other services.
· Create and maintain ServiceNow Business Rules and Metrics.
· Create and maintain Service Catalog Items and Knowledge Bases.
· Administer User Access Requests.
· Train end users on self-service report creation processes.
· Manage licensing and perform account reviews.
· Work with IT Service Management Team and other key Rent-A-Center stakeholders within IT and the Business.
· Work with ServiceNow and other vendors.
· Provide backup support for other non-ServiceNow applications supported by the COTS Software Support team.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Two to Three years working as a ServiceNow administrator.
· CSS Certified ServiceNow Admin (Advanced).
· Knowledgeable with Eureka and Fuji ServiceNow releases.
· Experience using ServiceNow Orchestration and Discovery.
· Experience with event and monitoring tool integrations.
· Experience in REST API integrations with ServiceNow.
· ITIL certification.
· Demonstrated ability to manage and direct internal/external clients around all key technical decisions during project delivery.
· Excellent presentation skills, comfortable speaking in front of groups and conducting meetings with all levels of IT, business and external vendors.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to be persuasive yet diplomatic.
· Ability to work in fast paced environment, with multiple technical and non-technical teams.
· Excellent time management and planning capabilities.
· Ability to partner with other Application Administrators and learn basics for other applications for the purposes of backing each other up on critical day-to-day application requirements.
· Understanding of enterprise IT architecture.
· Working knowledge of relational databases and integrations with web services.
· Experience with database manipulation via a programming language a plus.