acubahn is a staffing and recruiting company.
Hope you are doing good today.
My name is Satish and I am a Recruiter with AcuBahn Inc.
I came across your resume on an online job board and wanted to reach out to you to see if you might be interested for a contract opportunities.
Role: Senior Financial Java Consultant
Location- Midtown NYC
Duration: 1-2 years
Rate is $700/day on C2C
Candidates must be local to NYC and have a financial background with DATA, Core Java, and Spring , Hibernate Frameworks
Our client, a major Global Investment Bank is looking for a solid Java/J2EE consultant to work on their Reference Data technology for Client On-boarding in NYC.
The team is responsible for developing/supporting systems used for data management and provision across all business lines. Core areas of reference data coverage include client and counterparty, instrument and product, corporate action related data, internal access controls, and pricing.
The team interacts with a wide range of internal clients - Operations, Equity, Fixed Income, Legal, Compliance, Finance and Risk across multiple global locations providing subject matter expertise, functional and development capacity.
WHAT GETS YOU THE JOB:
Our client is seeking an experienced Java / J2EE Developer to join their Reference Data Technology team. Key aspects of the role include:
• Design, Develop, test & release enhancements for Reference Data applications including re-engineering / strategic changes, major projects, small enhancements, production fixes and production support
• Oversight of the local US support of Client Data RTB (Run The Bank) team, including scheduling of US daily support personnel, attending cross-regional support conference calls and coordination of US team to efforts.
• Rapid assimilation & understanding of existing Client Reference database schema/content, data applications and technical environment
• Ability to work within a challenging environment - independently /within a team
• Ability to develop enhancements to Reference Data applications, based on BA specs or technical designs, respond to production incidents/support queries
SKILLS YOU NEED TO GET THE JOB:
• Development in Investment Banking, ideally related to instrument and or client reference data applications.
• 5+ years building Java/J2EE enterprise applications.
• Build scalable applications using Multi-threading, SOA etc.
• Understanding of standard Design Patterns
• Strong Spring and Java persistence frameworks (Hibernate / IBatis).
• Rules driven development, preferably using Drools
• Hands on with testing tools i.e. Junit and Web Services (SOAP/REST).
• Build tools like Maven/Ant and version management systems.
• Messaging frameworks and APIs XML, JMS, MQ
• Knowledge of source control tools (SVN, ClearCase)
• SQL (querying ability, scripting, stored procedures) , preferably Sybase
• Strong problem solving skills and should be able to work independently.
• Full Software Development Life Cycle experience
• Understanding of data model concepts (entities, attributes, relationships, etc.)
• Experience working with off shore clients and delivery teams.
Please send your updated resume and below details.
Mobile Number & alternative no
Reason for Change
Total work experience
Senior Technical Recruiter