Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Position: Project Management or Lead Business Analysis
Location: Hopkins, MN
Duration: 6+ months
Project Execution: 60%
Coordination with Project Management organizations/teams – both SAP and Global IT – to ensure alignment across project deliverables.
On time, on budget for ALL D&BI deliverables
Parther with PMs to build and drive the D&BI project plans for assigned project(s) including sustainment activities are transitioned
Partner with PMs to ensure stakeholder expectations for D&BI components are appropriately understood and outcomes agreed.
Work with D&BI Data Conversion Consultants (for SAP projects) to ensure conversion activities and deadlines are clear and being executed timely and of high quality.
Ensure all allocated resources have time & tasks allocated in PWA assigned to them, in partnership with the project PM.
• Ensure project activities are executed and comply with D&BI standards and methodologies.
• Leverage project PM status reports to hold review meetings across D&BI pillars & with fellow PDLs.
Resource Leadership & Work Direction: 15% - (This role will provide work direction and strong influence for resources assigned to respective projects. It will not have full scale People Management accountabilities)
• Assign daily project work activities
• Hold D&BI project resources accountable for deadlines and work quality
• Provide inputs to Resource Managers on team member performance
• Escalate gaps in resource needs and skill sets timely & with clarity on requirements
• Accountable for work execution of team members:
• Manage work responsibilities for resources assigned to project
• Evaluate resource levels
• Ensure delivery of quality of work output by team
• Set project performance targets and evaluate/enforce performance against target 15%
Miscellaneous duties as assigned - 5%
• Activities assigned on an as need basis to support the overall D&BI Delivery operations or to participate in activities which help to drive the goals and business plans for D&BI and Global IT.
• 7+ years of business experience
• 4+ years of experience in Data and/or BI roles and activities
• Proven track record for fostering environments of collaboration and cross functional teamwork
• Experience working with distributed team members, including offshore talent
• Experience with business data and the role information plays as an enabler of business results
• Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous environments
• Strong project management skills
• Strong collaborating and influencing skills
• Results-oriented, self-starter
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability and Willingness to Travel within one’s home region up to 20% basis project needs and phases
Thanks & Regards,