Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Responsibilities and Skill sets/Abilities:
• Oversees and/or performs highly-advanced consultative services and analytical work in the support of the Treasury application.
• Evaluates business needs, analyzes processes and ensures system documentation reflects current state.
• Identifies problems and proposes innovative solutions.
• Provides project management, system expertise and functional support.
• Communicates complex concepts clearly, accurately, and effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Works with Treasury technical and functional resources effectively.
• Oversees and/or participates in project management, coordination, planning, and scheduling.
• Performs strategic analysis and planning.
• Prepares charts, diagrams, and tables that depict the present and proposed systems in terms of costs, benefits derived, and processes accomplished.
• Provides functional expertise for one or more of the following PeopleSoft Treasury or ERP modules, in a highly customized complex environment:
o Integration Broker;
o Portal Development;
o XML Reports;
o Risk Management;
o General Ledger;
o Active Directory (LDAP);