Hire IT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
Job Title: Java Software Developer
Location: Redwood City, CA (Need Locals)
Duration:6+ Months or Full Time
Primary Skills: Consultants needs to submit a coding test by today
• Contribute to the design and development of cutting-edge software solutions.
• Participate in all aspects of our agile development process, from iteration planning to daily scrum meetings to end-of-iteration demos.
• As a member of our integrations team, you will help estimate, design and develop complex integrations between Clarity LIMS and laboratory systems including scientific instruments.
• We practice continuous improvement; you will be expected to provide feedback about our product, its architectural design and our development processes.
• Participate in shared learning; all developers take part in regular design and code review.
• Our development environment includes Java; Web Application Servers (JBoss, Tomcat, etc); Scripting languages (Groovy, Python, Perl); Linux, Windows, or MacOS; and configuration and build management tools (Subversion, Jira, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible)
• Understanding of Java programming language
• Familiarity with developing and consuming RESTful APIs
• Familiarity with SQL
• Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
• Passion and excitement about latest trends in software development
• Familiarity with Groovy programming language
• Familiarity with at least one testing framework (JUnit, TestNG)
• Familiarity with build systems (e.g. Maven)
• Experience developing and consuming APIs or SDKs
• Experience with technical writing
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or a related discipline
Featured on ComputerWorld.Com
Thanks & Regards
1761 S Street NW Suite # LL4
Washington DC 20009
Tel: (202)-719-0200 x107
GTalk / IM : arun.sarian
Hire IT People is a Certified Business Enterprise by the Department of Local and Small Business Development, Washington DC.