Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Role: Portal Developer
Location: Austin, Texas
Duration: November 16, 2015 to August 31, 2016 (option for 3 one year renewals)
Responsibilities and Skillsets/Abilities:
• Analyze requirements and functional specifications for ERP applications.
• Write detailed technical specifications.
• Interpret program operating codes.
• Analyze PeopleSoft user authentication methodology and security architecture.
• Design and code portal pagelets, links, content, and component application solutions.
• Input test data and provide resolutions for failed tests.
• Document coding, configurations, and installation procedures.
• Work with PeopleSoft technical and functional resources effectively.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Able to work independently in a team environment with on-site and remote teams.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies.
• Knowledge of technical and functional attributes of PeopleSoft.
• Possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary.
• Experience with SDLC methodology.
7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,
Mason, OH 45040