Precision Technologies Corp is a staffing and recruiting company.
Role: .Net Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 6+ Months
Photo ID and LinkedIn ID must
Locals Only!!! In-Person Required.
• Work at the lowest levels and taking the product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support.
• Planning, designing, developing, testing, and implementing new feature functionality for software applications per customer or internal specifications
• Identifying, troubleshooting and debugging defects in designated application code
• Experience participating in code reviews and making recommendations on requirements and best practices.
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the full range of customer information/data management systems and related processes and protocols.
• Able to resolve the difficult and complex challenges associated with the work performed.
• Perform unit and system level testing on their application and all affected systems.
• Deliver the required functionality in an agreed upon timely manner / work in an modified Scrum environment
• BS Degree CS or MIS or equivalent experience in related roles
• Must have expert skill analyzing and writing .NET code using C# (8 years’ experience)
• Work fluently with C# (8 years’ experience) T-SQL and SQL Server 2008 (4-5 years’ experience)
• Solid Knowledge of SQL Development (Stored Procedures, Views, Query Optimization, etc.)
• Experience working with APIs, Rest API, Azure Technology, and Web Services.
• Experience in creating Web API’s using .Net is highly desireable.
• Knowledge of current Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, VB.NET, ASP.Net.
• Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound decisions
• Ability to excel in a collaborative and distributed team environment
• Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to respectfully question ideas and share a point of view with others in support of the business requirements and needs
• Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of employees ranging from entry level to senior leadership
• Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly
• Experience working on an Agile/Scrum team preferred
• Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong aspiration to learn new technologies
• Proven strong relationship-building and communication skills with team members and business users
• Ability to maintain confidentiality