Hire IT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
This position is responsible for researching regulatory material and understanding business processes. Candidate should have working knowledge of healthcare related data (Claims, Eligibility, Provider etc.) and an understanding of program/reporting requirements, federal regulations, State laws, and change management processes. Candidate must be able to create, review and validate the requirements, design, and testing documentation as well as conduct and/or review gap analysis. This individual must be able to anticipate potential problems, develop possible solutions, track problems identified, and participate in all aspects of the project. They must be able to exercise critical and creative thinking when identifying potential problems with the requirements, data mapping, researching/resolving action items, and problems detected in all phases. This position should assist the technical team in analyzing and resolving the business and mapping requirements issues. This position should develop testing scenarios and cases and analyze issues as part of testing. In addition, this individual must be able to discuss potential solutions with team members , divisions and other stakeholders.
Candidate will also interact with various stakeholders and team members to discuss alternative solutions by actively contributing suggestions and sharing information and should be team player. Ad hoc participation in various work groups/discussions will be required.
Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience:
· Experience with health care transactions and code sets such as HIPAA, NCPDP, ICD-9/ICD-10 , various claim types etc., Required 7 Years
· Hands-on experience in data mapping Required 7 Years
· Experience with Business Analysis methodologies and problem solving Required 7 Years
· Hands-on experience in testing using SAS EG, DI and basic knowledge of SAS programming Required 5 Years
· Knowledge of gap analysis including the ability to conduct an effective gap analysis and interpret/document the results Required 7 Years
· Experience in solution testing methodologies and hands on experience Required 7 Years
· Experience in test scenarios, test cases development. Required 7 Years
· Hands-on experience on testing tools will be an advantage Desired
· Domain knowledge of Medicaid and/or MMIS Highly desired
· Ability to provide documentation and reports used to evaluate impacts on policies and operations Highly desired
Thanks & Regards,
Phone: 202 719 0200*125
Fax: (866) 507-1637
Hire IT People, LLC is a Washington DC .
Hire IT People is a Certified Business Enterprise by the Department of Local and Small Business Development, Washington DC.