Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Title: Sr. HANA Developer
Location: Hopkins, MN
Duration: 3+ months
Implement SAP Data Archiving for Handling Units (HUs) in the SAP TC2 landscape for Cargill Meats Europe (CME). Currently, there is a performance issue occurring for their materials due to handling units (HU). Support
has made several technical improvements to alleviate the issue for CME. But in working with SAP, the long term solution is to implement archiving for Hus. Project objective is to improve the performance of reporting.
The Senior HANA Developer is responsible for creating technical specifications and deploying technical components of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions. This position is responsible for understanding the business,
functional, and customer requirements in order to design and build technical solutions. This position utilizes established development methodologies (strategies, positions, patterns, development standards, integration,
documentation, and testing) to support the development of project changes.
Design and Development:
• Work with businesses, process owners, and project delivery team members to understand and drive solutions which solve business problems. This may include understanding requirements, prototyping potential
solutions, or modifying existing work to meet new or changing needs through the use of development standards, processes, and tools available to the team.
• Create documentation as defined by team standards. This will include assuring that the solution is supportable and the knowledge is transferred to the support team
Development, Testing, and Quality:
• Ensure technical designs accurately represent the functional designs.
• Follow development and architecture standards.
• Assure quality & consistency across all project work products / phases.
• Provide necessary technical support through all phases of testing and incident handling after deployment
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of experience developing on SAP HANA SQL Script and Views.
• HANA Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) experience is a MUST.
• 3+ year of ANSI SQL
• 5+ years of experience in analysis, technical design and development.
• Business fluency in English
• Strong strategic thinking, prioritization, and problem solving skills in ambiguous and changing environments
• An ability to work with business and process owners to translate their requests and problems into a technical model or solution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven skills demonstrating a high level of customer service in providing accurate information and presentation of analysis and proposed solutions
I really value your time for going through this requirement.
Awaiting for your timely response.
Thanks & Regards,