Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Role: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Issaquah, WA
Duration: 6 Months
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
• Must have experience programming with J2EE development stack, preferably on IBM WebSphere Commerce platform.
• Minimum 4 years experience developing in a distributed application environment.
• Minimum 2 years experience as a development lead on major projects.
• Must have working knowledge of Java, EJB, JMS, JSP, Web Services, SOAP, and XML technologies.
• Experience programming in one major database: DB2, MS SQL, or Oracle.
• Strong knowledge of object oriented concepts and applied UML experience.
• Must have experience leading at least one project through a formal software development lifecycle.
• Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to work with all management levels.
• Must have high integrity, accountability, a positive attitude, and be willing to do what it takes to make the team successful.
• Must have proven ability to manage priorities and timelines.
• Must have proven ability to provide project estimates and work-breakdown schedules.
• Must be extremely responsive, able to work under pressure in crisis with a strong sense of urgency.
• Responsible, conscientious, organized, self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
• Must be detail-oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills and ability to analyze for potential future issues.
• 24/7 on call responsibilities on a rotational basis.
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications
Experience programming in DB2 and/or MS SQL Server is highly desirable.
Knowledge and experience with IBM development tools preferred.
Previous e-Commerce experience preferred.
Previous experience working in a Service Oriented (SOA) environment preferred."