Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Role: Application Developer
Location: Austin, Texas
Duration: November 16, 2015 to August 31, 2016 (option for 3 one-year renewals)
Responsibilities and Skillsets/Abilities:
• Develops or modifies computer programs using project specifications, statements of problems, and standard procedures.
• Prepares or receives detailed specifications to describe the sequence of steps that a program must follow including the input, output, and logical operations involved.
• Converts detailed specifications to language processable by computer.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Able to work independently in a team environment with on-site and remote teams.
• Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies.
• Knowledge of technical and functional attributes of PeopleSoft.
• Possess problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task with readiness to put in extra efforts when necessary.
• Experience with SDLC methodology
7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,
Mason, OH 45040