HireIT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
Industry recognized qualification - Strong knowledge of SharePoint - Proven experience of the full development lifecycle - Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio - Experience of development using Microsoft SQL Server - Invested interest in the SharePoint area (self-learning, blogs etc.)
Experience with SharePoint and SharePoint Server 2010 or later as an end-user, site owner, and developer including but not limited to the following:
1. Design an information architecture
2. Design logical and physical architectures
3. Plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
4. Plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
5. Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
6. Plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features
7. Plan and configure service applications
8. Plan and configure social computing features
9. Plan and design a SharePoint 2013 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
10. Plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint 2013 deployment
11. Plan and Implement Networking and Security in Office 365
12. Develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
13. Configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
14. Configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
15. Configure authentication for SharePoint 2013
16. Configure enterprise search
17. Configure user profiles
18. Create web applications and site collections
19. Implement and Manage Federated Identities for Single Sign-On (SSO)
20. Implement and Manage Identities by Using DirSync
21. Install and configure SharePoint Server 2013
22. Manage Cloud Identities
23. Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
24. Manage taxonomy
25. Manage users and permissions
26. Monitor and maintain a SharePoint 2013 environment
27. Monitor and Troubleshoot Office 365 Availability and Usage
28. Optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
29. Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
30. Provision Office 365
31. Provision SharePoint Online Site Collections
32. Secure a SharePoint 2013 deployment
Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 12 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and a minimum of 11 years of experience.
7 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, CPLusPLus, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle; and Testing tools Experience of multiple full release cycles.
Advanced understanding of modern software development methodologies.
Advanced understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
Advanced understanding of Software Test methodologies, and an expert in testing tools.
Master in DBA. Advanced Web Technologies."