Sunsoft Tech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Position: Business / Data Analyst with Retail Domain Exp.
Location: Woonsocket, RI
Duration: 4-6 Months
Looking for Business/Data Analyst with 7+ Years of experience and must have retail domain.
Primary skill: Data analysis and secondary market research, Spend Analysis and procurements domain knowledge. Advanced MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word.
Data management background is required.
Knowledge of analytical tools like SAS, SPSS, QlikView or database tools like MS Access, SQL/Oracle databases is added advantage.
Work Experience: 2-5 years of experience in data analysis/analytics or market research
Academic Qualifications: Masters or Bachelors in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business or Economics
• Excellent analytical and research capabilities – comfort and proficiency in handling large data analysis and secondary market research
• Excellent spoken and written (English) communication skills - should be able to participate in global team calls
• Advanced MS Excel skills – ability to handle and structure analysis independently
• Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint and MS Word, experience with creating presentations
• Excellent attention to details, high output accuracy and out-of-box thinking to bring in innovative approaches to problems/issues in data processing
Additional Skills/Experience Desired:
• Background in Data Management (knowledge of analytical tools like SAS, SPSS, QlikView or database tools like MS Access, SQL/Oracle databases)
• Spend Analysis/ Procurement domain experience
Client/External Supplier Interaction
• Point of contact between clients/suppliers under the supervision of the Data Management Team Lead and the Consulting teams to obtain and analyze spend data, and deliver results
• Data Audit – Ensure data quality, identify gaps and create summary as per database requirements
• Data Scrubbing – Create, maintain, and enhance data cleansing rules and incorporate data clarifications provided by data source owners
• Data Profiling – Create, maintain, and enhance multi-dimensional data views, data analysis, reports and extracts
• Data Classification – Analyze procurement spend & identify saving opportunities using the analytics tool/spend data audit reports
• Create and update category-specific and opportunity spend-assessment reports/templates
• Master Data Management – Classify as per UNSPSC or any other customer-specific schemas, create specification sheets for attribute extraction, enhance data for missing values and create new descriptions
• Conduct market research to create company, industry primers, etc. using online secondary data or information sources.
Thanks & Regards,
SYSTEL INC | Atlanta, GA
A Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise
Direct: +1- 678-250-9865
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message."