Hire IT People is a staffing and recruiting company.
"End Client: State of MIchigan
Requirement Code: 101511
Job Title: CRM Architect #498
Primary Skills: Microsoft Dynamics, installation, configuration, customization, XML, WSDL, SSIS, SSRS
Location: Lansing, MI
Interview: Phone and possibly in-person.
Duration: to 9/30/16 +
Position Type: Contract
State of MI, Lansing, #498- CRM Architect, Microsoft Dynamics, installation, configuration, customization, XML, WSDL, SSIS, SSRS. Details follow.
CRM Architect with 10+ years of demonstrable working experience in systems design, architecture, development, and implementing medium-to-large scale internet-based high performance systems and applications. Both from a software and hardware perspective. And at least 10 years of designing Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, leads and direct the work of others, may report directly to a project manager. This position is an important component within the implementation team. Project activities will include architecture and development of Microsoft CRM Dynamics forms and entities, integration of software within CRM, workflow designs, and data mapping.
• At least 10 years of direct experience working with Microsoft Dynamics including CRM Dynamics Installation, Configuration and Customization.
• 5 years’ experience working as a CRM architect.
• 7 years’ experience with XML and defining WSDL for interfaces.
• 7 years hand on experience with SSIS and SSRS.
• 3 years’ experience working with Department of Corrections.
• Must demonstrate working knowledge of common .NET framework development practices and object-oriented design.
• Exceptional knowledge of business processes and workflows.
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of complex systems.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organization skills to interact with customers, to prioritize work, balance and lead complex projects.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE BUT NOT REQUIRED
• Experience with Business rules engine with utilization of InRule. • Working with Scribe as a data conversion and integration tool.
Education: Master's degree in business or information technology.
• Candidate should have passed a Microsoft CRM Certification Exam for Applications, Installation and Configuration or Customization.
• 10 years working with CRM.
• CRM architect- 5 years.
• XML & defining WSDL for interfaces- 7 years.
• SSIS & SSRS- 7 years."