Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Duties for this position will include:
• Installation, setup and configuration of the application and web servers for the delivered CPA CAPPS Financial version 9.2 baseline application in a Linux x86-64 environment.
• Performing a detailed analysis of compare reports of the legacy PeopleSoft Financial version 8.8 application (HHSAS) to the CPA CAPPS Financial version 9.2 to identify and catalog customizations.
• Performing and documenting table structure analysis between PeopleSoft version 8.8 and 9.2.
• Identifying, documenting and coding required data conversion from PeopleSoft Financials version 8.8 to 9.2.
• Applying PeopleSoft fixes and bundles to the application(s).
• Reapplying HHS required customizations to the CPA-delivered CAPPS Texas Baseline 9.2 financials version.
• Review of functional specifications and designs for software changes and enhancements.
• Creation of technical designs for and coding of interfaces, data conversions, reports and customizations that are required to provide functionality not supplied by PeopleSoft and CAPPS.
• Completing tasks in an efficient and timely manner and reporting progress to the Technical Lead and Project Manager.
• Following through on all assignments and taking ownership of issues.
The worker should have extensive experience as a PeopleSoft System Administrator and be very knowledgeable of the PeopleSoft tools necessary for the above tasks.
II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
8 Experience managing System Development Lifecycles
8 Experience with the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA)
8 Experience with PeopleSoft implementation, upgrade, conversion and integration
8 Experience performing PeopleSoft System Administration duties
8 Experience with developing PeopleSoft upgrade paths
6 Overall development experience with PeopleSoft applications/processes in PeopleTools version 8.x, including Application Designer, Workflow, SQR, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Integration Tools and Component Interface
6 Demonstrated experience with Linux x86-64 and network clients
6 Experience upgrading PeopleSoft version 8.x to PeopleSoft version 9.x
6 Experience with Microsoft Suite
6 Experience with Technical Design Documents (TDDs)
6 Experience writing PeopleSoft data conversion programs
4 Experience with STAT
4 Experience with batch scheduling software like TWS or Control-M
4 Experience configuring Change Assistant hubs
2 Experience with PeopleSoft version 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.52
Strong Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels
Strong Trained in PeopleSoft System Administration tools, including Change Assistant
Strong Knowledge of technical architecture, including web servers, application servers, process schedulers and database servers.
8 Understanding of computer related tools, methods, platforms and operating systems.
8 Experience working with enterprise software solutions.
6 Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government).
6 Experience with State of Texas financials
4 Experience with PeopleSoft version 8.8 and PeopleTools 8.52
4 Experience with PeopleSoft User Productivity Kit (UPK)
Strong Understanding of PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM)
Strong Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other technical staff on the project.
Strong Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams"