Kollasoft is a staffing and recruiting company.
"We have the following very long term role in Plano. Given client requirements, candidates MUST BE US CITIZEN (no H1, no Green Cards!).
project is over 1 year and starts ASAP onsite full time.
We can pay max 60/hr corp2corp or 1099
• 5 years with Java development
• Participate in brainstorming discussions and suggest ideas as opportunities arise. Design, develop and automate business process workflows.
• Coding, testing and implementing solutions in a Java Environment
• Unit testing for all assigned deliverables
• Taking direction from management in implementing solutions
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Ability to analyze technologies, technical processes and/or functions, document findings, identify areas for improvement and create specifications
• Update appropriate application documentation as necessary depending on analysis findings
• Experience with Eclipse
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills
• Familiarity with data warehousing and Business Intelligence software
• Familiarity with Tomcat
• Familiarity with Oracle
Required Education (including Major):
• B.S.in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline or equivalent experience"