GBIT Inc. is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Provide technical leadership in all areas of the EPMP, including solution discovery, design, development, identifying and de-risking of best-in-class open source and third-party technologies.
• Interface with technical leaders outside of your organization to gather technical requirements and ensure successful integrations, development processes and production launches.
• Work with and understand components of a complex SOA-based system, developed with high quality Java code in a fast-paced Agile environment.
• Through example, inculcate passion and enthusiasm for
• Develop unit test cases and integrate with the continuous build process to ensure quality and reliability.
• Welcome challenges and use your sharp problem solving skills to expertly surmount them.
• Working well with others in a strong team environment is critical, both with your immediate peers, as well as with client teams integrating with our components.
• Minimum of 10 years of software development experience
• Master of developing enterprise-class solutions using Java, RESTful APIs, various persistence layers and types of databases.
• Experience with, and solid understanding of, message oriented middleware, AMQP, Open Stack, microservice architecture.
• Master of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
• Strong Linux, bash skills and experience with various scripting tools/languages such as Jenkins, Puppet, Vagrant.
• Familiarity with test automation tools such as JMeter and Selenium a plus.
• Experience with message queue technologies, RESTful APIs, scalable backend systems and SaaS solutions designs.
• Basic understanding of various database solutions – SQL and no-SQL technologies, particularly Couchbase.
• Ability to understand, develop and extend complex systems.
• Experience with putting resiliency, high-availability and disaster recovery patterns in to practice in demanding production environments.
• Experience with software testing strategies and unit and automated test development.
• Passion for solving challenging problems.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Propensity to thrive in a strong team-oriented environment."