GBIT Inc. is a staffing and recruiting company.
• Experience in administering InfoSphere Information Server (IIS) platform 8.7, 11.3 and higher versions on an RHEL platform (Linux SUSE preferred)
• Experience in administering IIS products such as DataStage, Quality Stage, Information Governance Catalog, Information Analyzer
• Experience in tool installation, upgrades, applying patching/roll-ups
• Experience in installation and configuration of Governance Dashboard, Quality Center in IIS tools.
• Knowledge of the Windows OS and Linux a must.
• Knowledge of LDAP authentication methods.
• Thorough understanding of the ETL suites technical concepts
• Strong UNIX scripting knowledge
• Familiarity with ETL tools including Informatica,Abinitio
• Experience with DB2 10.5 RDBMS
• IBM InfoSphere certifications a plus, but not necessary
• Detail oriented and must be able to think independently
• Presentation skills to present details to senior technology management team
• Skill in managing one's own time and the time of others based on an established project plan
• Skill in using analysis, logic and reasoning to troubleshoot issues and find the best solutions to challenges
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Must be able to manage multiple tasks with conflicting priorities
Hands on work experience with installation, upgrading and patching IIS tools is a must for this position."