Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Job Title:- Business Systems Analyst with major experience in Finance domain.
Location: San Francisco
Job Description :-
This position will work on the Client Digital Mobile App and Platform APIs.
The product analyst will work on the product roadmap items in alignment with our mobile strategy;
have responsibility for both new and existing products and services definitions,
and drive development on time, on budget, and with high quality and value.
The candidate will ensure that Client has best-in-class mobile solution, platform solutions,
which provides best possible customer experience, while achieving the success metrics.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in both upstream product and service definition and
downstream product development and execution.
• Define and document product requirements, features, and functionality
• Work with UI/UX teams to bring engaging user experiences to life
• Manage products through the product development lifecycle
• Act as product owner in agile process. Lead in-house teams using agile scrum methodology
• drafting business requirements, prioritizing features, authoring user stories and acceptance criteria,
• and collaborating with scrum team members to ensure product features are delivered accordingto specifications
• Provide ongoing analysis on product effectiveness using a data driven approach
• Coordinate with WU Mobile marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for
• marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified WU vision in the mobile space
• Continuously implement and improve analytics infrastructure to track, monitor, optimize,
• innovate and report on acquisition and conversion metrics
• Coordinate with WU engineering team on a day to day basis, working on feature elaboration, UAT, PO reviews etc.
• 8+ years of experience building and launching consumer applications on web and mobile platforms
• At least 2 year experience in API product management, or experience working on a SAAS product
• At least 3 years of product experience in Mobile technologies, and Mobile user experience
• Strong technical background, with 3+ years in an engineering role
• Undergraduate or Graduate degree in engineering, business, or equivalent
• Experience developing basic wireframes and interaction flows for mobile UI’s
• Strong business writing, numerical analysis and verbal communication skills
• Get things done attitude; Self-motivated, with the ability to “roll-up sleeves” and prioritize critical deadlines
• Attention to detail and a penchant for creating great customer experiences
• Ability to break down complex experiences into simple documents, stories, and flows
• Experienced in developing GAP Analysis, UAT Cases, Activity Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams
• Experience working with multiple stakeholders/teams in different countries with different cultural backgrounds
• Ability to work seamlessly with matrix teams, and juggle projects across multiple networks and platforms
• Experience in mobile marketing a strong plus
• Experience working in a large corporate environment a strong plus
• Experience in global money movement a strong plus
Thanks & Regards,
Ambrosia Infotech Ltd | Route 27, Suite No: 9
Kendall Park, NJ 08824 | United States
609.662.1279 Ext: 312|| 412.894.9192*312
email@example.com || www.ambrosiainfotech.com"