Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"They will be like a Business Analyst but focused on business intelligence and creating functional SAP Business Object reporting designs from user JAD sessions.
The Business Intelligence Designer is responsible for the analysis and design related to business requirements for data and information. The Business Intelligence Designer is responsible for both gathering and validating business requirements and translating business requirements into cohesive, integrated designs and development specifications. The Business Intelligence Designer is also responsible for writing and the execution of test scenarios and scripts, and ensuring risks are mitigated or eliminated in partnership with the Business Process Controls Team. This position also considers integration of
designs within and across the overall information solution catalog. This position will communicate within and across the BI designer team, BI development teams, and business implementation to meet design requirements. Lastly, all designers are responsible for delivering quality designs that meet both business and functional requirements.
Candidate has been involved in a major deployment creating business reporting.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional work experience
• 1-5 years relevant business experience
• Prior business intelligence experience
• 1+ years SAP experience (as a user or an implementation team member) and/or ERP implementation experience.
• Knowledge of SAP business intelligence capabilities
• Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous environments
• Demonstrated analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
• Ability to make decisions independently within scope or boundaries
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience facilitating meetings and/or group discussions
• Strong information research and gathering skills
• Past project management experience
• Past experience working with a global team
• Work experiences across multiple lines of businesses
• Ability to identify information required to make critical business decisions
• Familiarity with technical requirements and system configuration
25% Requirements Gathering
• Identify, compile, and document business requirements across the design utilizing the following methodologies and sources:
o Interviews with relevant stakeholders
o Requirements workshops
o Existing documentation
25% Requirements Analysis
• Analyze business requirements to determine if the requirement is a:
o Legal or statutory requirement
o Need vs. want
o Fit vs. gap with the technology enablement
• Partner with development teams to design and document the functional requirements
o Translate business requirements into business process and systems design
o Create design mock-ups
o Validate technical mappings
o Document logic for formulas and calculations
• Identify risks and design controls to mitigate or eliminate risks
• Review design recommendations with peer or solution architects
• Communicate designs within the designer team and with other stakeholders such as BPC (business process & controls), CCE (Communicate, Change & Education), Security, and etc.
• Work with the modeling team to ensure designs are properly modeled, updated, and stored in the relevant repository
• Ensure Functional Designs are properly documented and updated.
• Work with BI delivery team leadership, and change management teams to ensure build work is scheduled and managed for production release
• Develop test scripts to ensure requirement is met
• Execute or coordinate the testing of cases and scripts
• Assist with product, user acceptance, business simulation, or regression testing, as required
10% Training Content Development
• Partner with Education Consultants to develop content for training materials based on designs
• Review training materials
• Deliver/support training of Super Users and BU users as needed
• Support “go live/hypercare” activities, including remedial training (if necessary), solutioning break/fix tasks and miscellaneous trouble-shooting
5% - Miscellaneous Duties as assigned
For your fullest cooperation, hoping to hear from you in a soonest possible time.
Thanks & Regards
Desk: 609.662.1279 *314