Precision Technologies Corp is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Role: Business System Analyst
Location: Portland, OR
Duration: 12 Months
Rate : $50/hr on c2c MAX
• Provide leadership in gathering, clarifying, & documenting requirements for application projects, service and support requests.
• Responsibilities include guiding work throughout the entire IT life cycle, which includes working with IT architects to identify a technical solution, facilitating IT estimates and staffing needs, providing work oversight and customer status, documenting and facilitating testing, and implementing the final solution.
Note: Person needs to have warranty experience.
find any BSA who worked in past on DTNA OWL( Online Warranty link)
General BSA Functions:
• Provide business systems analysis leadership and guidance for the DTNA Marketing and Pricing systems.
• Perform analysis and design on application projects / enhancement requests. Actively work with customers to analyze business needs, gather and document business and system requirements
• Perform As-Is business process analysis and develop creative, best in class To-Be processes
• Facilitate IT work estimates
• Document use cases/functional designs and closely interact w/ developers and Quality Assurance
• Support the test team for test planning, execution and user testing
• See the solution through to implementation and final user signoff
• Facilitate meetings and document outcome
• Perform technical consulting and user training when necessary
• Troubleshoot application problems and propose optimal resolutions
• Responsible for optimization of system applications
• Understand IT processes and work within designated guidelines
• Provide best practices and application knowledge mentorship
Specific Functions for this position:
• Assume a business process and systems specialist role on work assignments with focus in the Marketing area, specifically supporting an online business sales portal
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills (required)
• Ability to work with customers, understand their business practices and manage their expectations (required)
• Ability to analyze and document business and system processes (required)
• Experience writing Use Cases and Functional Designs (required)
• Ability to plan and perform testing, including documenting test conditions, expected results, and test validation (required)
• Ability to multitask and handle ambiguity (required)
• Ability to take charge and lead tasks to completion (required)
• Ability to work in a team environment (required)
• 5+ years of progressively responsible systems analysis experience or, equivalent work experience (required)
• Thorough understanding of the Application Development Life Cycle and the ability to lead efforts in implementing life cycle practices (required)