ERP and ERP is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Oracle Functional - Oracle Transport Management
Location : Louisville, KY
Duration : 12 months
Rate : $80 All Inc
In this role you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide Post Go Live Support for an Oracle R12 Order Shipping Billing (OSB) roll out, covering break fix and minor enhancements
- Manage the mini roll out and enhancement projects
- Act as the onsite leader for all onsite/offshore delivery
- Identify, translate, and map client business requirements for roll outs to other sites
- Meet regularly with client stakeholders to understand business challenges, needs and issues and identify pragmatic solutions that meet expectations
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 8+ years of experience with one or more of the following Oracle Transport Management(OTM) skills.
- Experience of working on R12.2.3
- As a techno-functional consultant participated in at least 2 full Oracle Financials project implementations from Project Planning to Go Live
- Exceptional track record of building relationships with business stakeholders that have resulted in high customer satisfaction.
- All positions require extensive hands-on experience.
- Responsible to handle day to day post-go live and ongoing support.
- Must have knowledge on the entire OToC Cycle of Oracle
- Self-driven, takes complete ownership and should have excellent problem solving skills
- Must have excellent collaboration skills to work with project teams/business and other operations teams.
- Proficient in communication to leaders, users and all other stakeholders
- Willingness to stretch to address the critical needs of business in supporting the day to day operations
- Experience/Exposure to EDI is an advantage for all the positions
OTM - Primary Skill
experience in support project added advantage
Experience of working on R12.2.3"