Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
Analyzes, designs, and develops EDI solutions and enhancement to EDI application interfaces and maps.
Coordinates EDI testing and trading partner implementation initiatives.
Provides technical support during and after implementation for healthcare electronic data interchange applications.
Responds to inquiries regarding EDI issues with enrollment, claims, payments, and/or clearinghouse activities.
Conducts analysis of EDI transactions and is responsible for documentation and reports. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
• 3+ years of experience working as a EDI developer (ANSI/X12 Healthcare Transactions)
• 3+ years of experience with EDI translator (ETL) tools ETL Tools (Any of: ECMap/Biztalk/Edifecs)
• 2+ years of experience working with Sybase or/and SQL Database
• 3+ years of Senior level EDI Developer experience
• 3+ years of SDLC experience
• 3+ years Database Design/Programming (Stored Procedures)
• Undergraduate Degree or 4+ years of experience
Beneficial Experience & Skills:
• Healthcare Industry Experience
• TriZetto Facets Application experience
• Healthcare EDI Experience
• Crystal reports Experience
• Development and testing experience in C# / .Net programming language
For your fullest cooperation, hoping to hear from you in a soonest possible time.
Thanks & Regards
Desk: 609.662.1279 *314