Sunsoft Tech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Position: Automation Engineer with VB & Excel macro exp
Location: Buffalo Grove, IL
Duration: 6 Months +
Sr. Automation Engineer who work on projects/Tools to Enhance users Experience.
• 6+ years of work experience with developing automated tests/frameworks
• 4+ years experience with testing tools such as HP QuickTest Professional, Silk Test, or equivalent (HP HP QuickTest Professional preferred)
• At least 5 years experience with VBScript
• 6+ yrs. experience using mainframe/AS400, tools and processes.
Technical Skills: TSO, ISPF,AS400 automation, Java Script, VBscript, Excel Macro
Skills and Abilities :
• Ability to develop custom tools as needed
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties including FTI management, executives, co-workers, customers and outside business associates
• Customer service skills to manage expectations, perceptions and outcomes
• Ability to articulate information to both internal and external customers in a manner that is clear and easily understood
• Ability to perform multiple tasks with conflicting deadlines and priorities, in a fast paced, team environment
• Excellent organization and time management skills
• Ability and motivation to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal support and guidance
• Ability to create collaborative working relationships globally across functional lines and outside the organization
• High-level understanding and skill level to support computer systems and networks (i.e., operating systems; associated hardware and software, network configurations)
• High-level understanding of methodologies of Operations processing (i.e., executing back-ups, batch production, problem escalation, report and tape processing, etc.)
• Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction, understanding span of control to escalate issues to appropriate level
• Applies knowledge learned through experience to be able to resolve non-routine and/or moderately complex problems
• Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to apply findings to problem resolution with understanding the impact of the decision across the business environment.
• Strong attention to detail and quality orientation.
• Proficient in guiding the decision making of junior team members.
Thanks & Regards,
SYSTEL INC | Atlanta, GA
A Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise
Direct: +1- 678-250-9865