Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
• 9 years’ experience as Java developer and worked as a lead for 2+ years in LEAD.
• Must have -CAMEL/ANGULAR JS/CASSANDRA/WEBSERVICES.
• Strong skills on J2EE and core Java development.
• Familiar with Spring, Domain Driven Design principles, Hibernate, JPA, JUnit, Eazy Mock, MAVEN, ANT.
• Web Service Development using REST.
• Familiar with RDMS.
• Knowledgeable in Design patterns and ability to design software using them.
• Knowledgeable of agile principles and practices.
• Knowledgeable and hands on experience in Test Driven Development.
• Self-directed and motivated team player.
• Excellent communication and Presentation skills.
• Interact with customer/client or counterparts to understand the requirements.
• Collaborates with other counterparts to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learn the applications capabilities, explore new ways to bring value to customer.
• Takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
• Contributes to continual improvement by suggesting improvements, software architecture or new technologies.
• Sharing knowledge and best practices around back-end development with team.
• Able to use advanced Java features to accomplish the server side requirements.
• Able to guide and lead the team on development, testing and defect fixes.
• Implement Code based on the requirements.
• Write and maintain unit test on all development.
• Able to work in a fast-paced, agile environment.
• Excellent in code reviews.
• Good understanding of J2EE, Core Java Principles, JPA, Hibernate.
• Experience with SVN, Jetty, Maven.
• Good understanding of continuous integration, release management.
• Understanding of other popular frameworks.
• Experience in Scrum methodology."