ENTMATRIX is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Developer III Specialized performs high complexity (i.e. system level applications) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from user requirements and design documents. The candidate also resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles.
The ETL developer position is for Securities Accounting management (SAM) project development. This resource is expected to perform the Design and Development and documentation for the SAM project based on the requirements provided for Securities Data Mart development and Data quality framework development.
The developer will be preparing the Solution Specifications from Business Requirements, design and development of proof of concept for the solution, Create the Detail design documentation and other SDLC deliverables and provide support in development testing, System testing, User Acceptance testing and Integrated UAT testing.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• ETL Informatica experience (expert level)
• XML / Web Service
• Oracle Sql , PL/SQL expertise
• Strong Analytical/Problem Solving Skills
• Java/ J2EE
• 8+ years of experience required
• Candidates should be proficient in written and verbal communication. They should be able to present the deliverables to technical teams.
• Would like to see candidates with a background in the mortgage or finance