Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Attention: Education details must be mentioned in all the resume also attached should be a photo ID proof else the profile will not be considered.
Position: Devops linux sys admin
Location:-1)Ft Collins CO 2)Houston, TX 3)Sunnyvale CA
• In this DevOps role you will provide technical support and expertise in the creation, tracking and delivery of software products. This will include conducting, participating or driving technical research and collaboration with developers in the process, design, development, and usage of software development tools and systems. Responsibilities may include leading a team or project in area of expertise, planning, supporting, coordinating, integrating, trouble-shooting, and administering systems used as part of the Software Development infrastructure to control and release Software components. This applies to the documentation, design, code, integration, testware, testing activities, change control activities, release activities and process definitions as well as the tracking and delivery of Software products.
• Education and Experience Required:
• Typically a technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 8 years related experience or Master's degree and a minimum of 6 years’ experience. Considered an expert in their field.
• Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 5 or more years of responsible IT experience
• Successful experience managing critical production systems
• Should have experience with Openstack
• Strong Unix skills
• Good understanding of networks, storage, databases and message queue technologies
• Strong experience managing bug tracking systems (Jira, Bugzilla)
• Strong experience managing code repository systems (Subversion, Git)
• Strong networking skills; DNS, DHCP, DMZ, Firewall experience
• Experience setting up and configuring Active Directory, domain controllers, LDAP
• Strong experience administering and configuring various virtualization solutions for VMware (ESX, ESXi, vSphere, vCenter)
• Experience with continuous integration solutions such as Jenkins
• Experience with NAS / SAN setup and configuration
• Experience utilizing cloud infrastructure solutions
• Security software and internet security encryption concepts, including SSL
• Experience working with security certificates and authorities
• Experience performing server installation, upgrade, and configuration (hardware and software)
• Experience setting up and managing Microsoft Exchange; forest setup and configuration
• Experience with email technologies and clients such as Microsoft Outlook
• Experience working with backup and recovery solutions
• Experience with one or more scripting languages
Thanks & Regards,
Ambrosia Infotech Ltd | Route 27, Suite No: 9
Kendall Park, NJ 08824 | United States
609.662.1279 Ext: 312|| 412.894.9192*312
firstname.lastname@example.org || www.ambrosiainfotech.com"