Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Role: Java Lead Developer
Work location: Boston, MA
Tax Terms: C2C.
• Ability to independently design, document and develop software architecture and high level design for large or mid size projects
• Strong knowledge and experience in analyzing, designing, and implementing concurrent, distributed, scalable, real time and highly available systems using Java/JEE technologies
• Provide recommendations on various approaches to solving technical problems.
• Lead development teams through guidance, mentorship, and influence, as well as governance to implement designs that meet the architectural framework.
• Should be proficient in Java/J2EE technologies to review the code developed by other team members.
• Good troubleshooting skills, to provide solutions for server level issues as well.
• Develop best practices around different technologies.
• Define technical processes around SDLC for operational outcomes such as configuration management, build and integration, release management
• Experience in Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, EJBs
• Exposure to JEE containers such as Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic, Websphere.
• Experience in working with DBMS, NoSQL databases.
• Experience in profiling and tuning Java/JEE applications.
• Experience in Load/Performance testing, benchmarking, tuning etc."