ReKruitEasy is a staffing and recruiting company.
We are looking for Big Data/Cloud Architect - Location – San Ramon, CA - Fulltime Position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Minimum 10 years of experience in working on Data warehouse and integration solutions.
• Experience in Data Analytics with Big Data
• Good working Experience on Data Integration, warehousing concepts - Dimensional and Relational models, ETL tools, and Reporting.
• Good Experience integrating multiple Big Data solutions and legacy database systems
• Experience processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data.
• Expert level knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem components - Hadoop, Map Reduce, Pig, Hive, Solr, Elastic search, Spark, Kafka, Storm, Falcon, Oozie, HAWQ, Gemfire XD etc.
• Expert level knowledge of one or more Nosql databases - HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
• Advanced skills using one or more scripting languages (e.g. python, UNIX shell scripts)
• Ability to quickly understand business problems, find patterns and insights.
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and work effectively in a very dynamic environment.
General characteristics, as Sr. architects in big data space:
• IOT exposure/experience is highly preferred
• Good knowledge in data sciences and data analytics and utilization of Machine learning algorithms.
• Deep knowledge in data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, or information retrieval.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with statistics; potentially other advanced math as well.
If you are interested in the above opening please respond with your word resume.
Thanks & Regards