Ambrosia Infotech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"NOTES: This is a Development role, NOT a support role. Looking for someone with strong configuration experience and a background consulting for large organizations. is currently on Kronos 6.2.
We are looking for a contractor to help us manage Kronos projects. Collaborate with Users/BU’s /GHRO/HRIT to implement Kronos related requirements/recommendations and manage the Kronos configuration set up including but not limited to: Payrules, Schedules, Employee Profile Data and Accruals. Participate on special projects. Perform and document Kronos related processes and implement and manage process improvements.
• 4 years of experience working with Kronos version 6 applications
• In depth experience in the implementation/upgrading, configuration, troubleshooting and support of the Kronos Product Suite.
• Experience with configuring Kronos applications and features: Work Rules, and Pay Rule building blocks, Holiday schedules, Accruals, Pay Code Distributions, Function Access Profiles, Data Access Profiles, Hyperfind Queries.
• Prior experience with custom integration of Kronos 6.2 with PeopleSoft or other compatible ERP application, preferred
• Participate in basic review and analysis of business requirements and the configuration, mapping, and management of Kronos processes.
• Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional design documents, test plans and test cases.
• Provide technical and design knowledge to the project team regarding applications solutions and problem resolution.
• Work with development team to design and implement system modifications.
• Conducts needs assessments and captures voice of the customer to identify gaps, evaluates information and recommends solutions and develops approaches to enhance capabilities.
For your fullest cooperation, hoping to hear from you in a soonest possible time.
Thanks & Regards
Desk: 609.662.1279 *314