Exatech Inc is a staffing and recruiting company.
"Roles and Responsibilities:
• Analyzing the requirements for Data extracts and implementing best of class solutions.
• Designing, Developing and Automating ETL processes.
• Performance Analysis and Validation of the processes developed.
• Database Operation tasks include Disk backups, Alert Monitoring, proactive system maintenance with the goal of achieving five 9s in operational uptime.
• Working with senior team members for operational excellence.
• Will require interaction with user community to collect requirements and specifications.
• Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• 10+ years ETL development experience required.
• 9+ years of Microsoft SQL, SSRS development experience.
• 10 years technical experience with ETL tools such as DTS or SSIS.
• Expert in TSql. Need to be able to understand and research complex and dynamic SQL.
• Strong understanding of Stored Procedures.
• Ability to code in C, C++, C# , VB, PowerShell, Python.
• Experience with data analysis and cleansing.
• Good understanding of Windows 2012 platform is a must.